Personal Care Assistant (PNA)
Eden Senior Care, founded in 2016, is a growing Healthcare Management company, focused on managing and operating Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation and Assisted Living communities in Minnesota & Wisconsin. Our mission with each community is to support their success by providing strong leadership, corporate support, and the resources and tools to realize their goals. Eden promotes and encourages the success of each of its employees and values the individual experience of its guests and their families.
Take advantage of our $1000 SIGN-ON BONUS for Full-time position!
We are looking for motivated Personal Care Assistants to support our residents in their everyday lives. The fulfillment and satisfaction that come with helping others surpass the challenges of this job. If you’re a compassionate, positive person who isn’t afraid to work hard, then this is a job for you. We expect you to be polite and a good communicator. Experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for the elderly will make you a strong candidate. We have PT openings on our PM shifts.
- Ensure clients receive their medication on time
- Support clients who can’t move on their own
- Help clients dress, bathe, eat etc.
- Do necessary housekeeping to maintain a clean environment
- Provide emotional support
- Inform physicians or supervisors about uncommon events
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Proven experience as personal care assistant
- Committed to health & safety
- Able to do housework and cooking
- Well-organized and reliable
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Positive and compassionate attitude
- Strong ethics
- Physical stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent
Depending on the employment status, candidates who join Eden Senior care to provide a top resident experience can expect competitive wages and the following benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision benefit
- Vacation/Holiday/Sick time
- Shift Differential
- Sign-On Bonus
- Supportive working environment and culture
We would be happy to discuss your compensation further during the Interview!
We look forward to talking with you about your passion for providing excellent care to all our guests, and the many career growth opportunities that our facility provides.
If you are chosen, you will add your name to the list of employees working together to deliver an exciting new standard of service.
Please inquire today for specific shift openings and more information.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
1717 University Drive SE | St. Cloud, MN 56304